Today in the Fishroom ~ 01/21/08

Aquamojo

The female Media Luna Yellow Labridens has set up shop and ready to breed. Time for one of the gentleman in the tank to accomodate.

Media-Luna-Labridens-137b.jpg

Media-Luna-Labridens-135b.jpg

Media-Luna-Labridens-134b.jpg

This one was taken with a very slow shutter speed....thus the blur. I just liked the way it looked. Would have been an awesome photo if it was crisp.

Media-Luna-Labridens-133b.jpg

Just playing with some different settings. This is one of the very few natural light photos I've taken of the fish. I panned with the female so the background is blurred. SHot with a very low shutter speed 1/15th (hand held) and a wide aperture...so the dpth of field is shallow as well. I like the shot.

Moto-302b.jpg

The end...literally!

Pearsei-376b.jpg

P. Freddie female waiting for the big pellet drop.

Freddie-154b.jpg

The male second from the right is stuffed full of pellet. When I photograph them I only drop a couple pellet into the water at a time so as not to foul the shot with any debris. This guy did a bang up job at grabbing whatever hit the water. You can't tell by this photo...but he's the largest by about 3/4 inch.

Freddie-155b.jpg

Hey MO, are these ever gonna make it To FishFarmUSA or anyone like that.

cause these fish are unreal and id never thought i would have achance to see them like this.

it would be even better if i could own a couple ;)

You already have fish in your tank that looked just like that at the same age...

129548122-M.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey MO, are these ever gonna make it To FishFarmUSA or anyone like that.

cause these fish are unreal and id never thought i would have achance to see them like this.

it would be even better if i could own a couple ;)

Rapps is selling them right now. Here's a photo of a wild adult from Escondido that Juan Miquel sent me. I've had Freddies in the past. These are a very nice "flavor" of the fish.

DSC_8598---Parachromis-friedrichsthalii-(Cenote-Escondido)JUAN.jpg