Different Angel compatibility

Webbed toes

I have a new cycled 50 gallon and am thinking about getting some angelfish. With so many different types that are so eye catching Im wondering if its ok to put a few different types in the same tank ie. albino with marble ect. I asked at the pet store but I was skeptical of their answers. They've steered me in the wrong direction a few times :grr:

As well, I have two black finned sharks. One is about four inches, the other three. Just babies, on their way to getting bigger! Are they ok to put with the angels? I know they're very quick and might give them some stress. Has anybody ever had these two together?

Edited by Webbed toes

I have had just about every kind of Angel there is and have never had compatibility issues until a few started to pair up. Currently I have Chocolate, Golds and Silver Angels together and other than breeding, they all get along just fine. Try to get them all about the same size though.

Tammy

I have mixed Angels as well. 1 of my breeding pairs is a black lace female, and a natural male. the young come out as marbles.

I have some blushing and some albino pearlscale, and they seem to get along fine. Except that there's one who's smaller than the rest and he's getting picked on.