New Apisto's!

African_Fever

The LFS in the Hat just got in a bunch of new Apisto's that might be of interest to some people here looking for some new dwarfs that no one else has. I'll try to get over and get some pics later this week, but they've got A. agasizzi 'blue', A. agasizzi 'red', A. 'apache/painted face' - looked pretty cool in the bags this morning, and A. pandurini - another cool looking Apisto.

The LFS in the Hat just got in a bunch of new Apisto's that might be of interest to some people here looking for some new dwarfs that no one else has. I'll try to get over and get some pics later this week, but they've got A. agasizzi 'blue', A. agasizzi 'red', A. 'apache/painted face' - looked pretty cool in the bags this morning, and A. pandurini - another cool looking Apisto.

The agasizzi blue and red are very nice fish / I have seen them in a few stores over the last year or so

I have Pandurini.... my favourite apisto

I have never seen the apache..

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you're coming to Calgary anytime soon??