New discus

firestorm

I know Golds and Riverfront both carry it...Elite does too I believe. Patience is the key to getting Discus to eat... when they get hungry enough, they will eat. Once they see what the other Discus eat, they will get the idea. I had one go almost 2 weeks without eating and he finally get the idea.

Tammy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I was at golds I didn't see the discus formula, but I will check again next time I am in. I have started to buy all of my food from golds because of their prices, and they have good quality foods usually. I am just melting the frozen BW right now and am going to soak the tetra color in it for a couple of minutes. I guess I should start worrying once it goes beyond 2 weeks. You are right.

We were at golds today but didn't see any discus formula for the NLS, I asked Denis and he said they usually don't sell it because they don't get alot of people buying it. They have some wonderful discus in there now, which are still in quarantine. haha I am so bad, they have some very nice snowflake discus they just got in, and some others like some blue diamond discus as well. I am so tempted, but I know I need to wait until I get that other tank. Now I had another question for you guys. Would other fish like Satanoperca jurupari's get along with them or would they not? Denis also has some wild caughts of these guys and they are just so gorgeous. Thanks.

Caressa