starting over

Parachromis1

i have had the worst luck with fish ive ever had.

all my big ones have died in the last month or so, they get sick and are dead within 36 hours.

and water is always good.

so now that my big tank only has a barred midas 6", a 22" silver aro, a 10" umbee, and a pair of jags (14" and 9")

what should i do with the tank.

i have a 5" red tiger mota chilling in the 50 with my 7" argentea.

should i move those to the big tank or grow them up more?

or should i put them in my empty 130.??

i was thinking about ordering 6 juvies of something to get a pair and stock the 130.

all suggestions will be appreciated.

Quinn.

they are lightning fast, when you feed them stand back because they will get you with a six foot wave out of the top of the tank. I haven't seen much agression from them really they fight with my aro but he always wins. The only fish nothing messes with is my big datnoid, if he comes out with his fins all up everything just backs down...

post-1948-1209504048_thumb.jpg

post-1948-1209504065_thumb.jpg

the biggest thing with datnoids is there eye movement. they actually look around and check stuff out like a marine fish. to me watchind datnoids hunt is watching a true predator such as a lion or tiger. I have even seen mine sneak up behind fish using a log for cover to abush it from the back side....

I have a pike cichlid that does the same thing.

I'm keeping an eye open for some Mono P-bass i believe they are the ones with the blue on there bellies heres a like to a few different spiecies.

Edited by CORVETTE