Molly fry this morning... I saved 9 so far...

PintoHawk

My new Dalmatian female dropped this morning.... I managed to get 9 out of the community tank into the fry tank where the Platys are. The week old Platys are the same size as the newborn Mollies! I know there are a few other Molly fry still in the community tank but I have to go to work now (running late as it is) so I will search again when I get home tonight. I saw 2 more, there are probably alot more than that even, but they were hiding way down in the plants and rocks and it's difficult to get at the without them shooting across the tank straight into an adult's mouth, LOL.

I have my new Betta in there, too, and apparently that's not going to be a problem because there were at least 10 babies who made it into the hiding places. :D

I am sooo happy! They are all brown but different shades so some will be lighter colored, I am sure. No idea who Daddy is because the Mommy just came home yesterday. She must have been happy with her new environment to drop her fry right away like that. I figured she would drop next week.

They are SOOO awesome! :D

*hugs them all*