squishys tanks

great pics. Do you use only the 2 powerheads for flow? Are you using a Ca reactor? I love the last pic, what type of dwarf lion is that?

great pics. Do you use only the 2 powerheads for flow? Are you using a Ca reactor? I love the last pic, what type of dwarf lion is that?

Thanks

The 2 powerheads are 1100gph. The main pumps from the sump are 900gph per hour but I have them turned down abit due the noise. I am running an aquamedic cal rec with uv sterlizer a shorty 5000 skimmer.

The lion fish is a fuzzy dwarf. They are a little harder to find with that coloration but patients is a must in this hobby.

DSloionaCF2088.jpg

P3220323jpgclam-2.jpg

180gallon47012-1.jpg

Didn't even know the fuzzy dwarf came in that color, it's gorgeous! Which tank is it in? How does it get along with it's tank mates? Do you find the uv sterilizer helpful?

Thanks terrie lee.

The lion fish is in the 180 with the bat fish. he is a pretty good tank mate with the other fish,

I run a UV on both of my tanks. I do belive they help as they will elimante some algae spores and some other nasties. The trick with them is keep your bulbs fresh and slow water movement for maxium kill rate.