*New eupterus catfish*

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk45/su...me/DSC02060.jpg

This is my new eupterus catfish. I just picked him up today when I was at a local petstore. He just caught me eye. After watching him for awhile I thought I will come back on Sunday to pick him up...........well the petstore is closed on sunday so I brought him home today and put him in my 90g. He seems to be doing fine and all the other fish don't mind their "new freind". He is just a bit camera shy as you can see in this pic he is trying to hide in a bowl.

On another note :rolleyes: is anyone one here a member of planet cantfish?????????

Loachfan - I mainly lurk but occasionally you will see me :boxed:

Is yours different from your name here, or the same?

I found this site from baquaria but I'am not a member.........should join one of these days. Planted catfish I have been with for along time besides cichlids and tutles, catfish are my other passion!

I love catfish too - I have Synodontis multipunctatus, Synodontis petricola, Parotocinclus jumbo, Parotocinclus spilosoma, Otocinclus vittatus, Otocinclus sp., Megalechis thoracata, Farlowella vittata, Corydoras trilineatus, Scleromystax barbatus, bristlenose plecos.

What other catfish do you have? The eupterus is gorgeous by the way.

I found this site from baquaria but I'am not a member.........should join one of these days. Planted catfish I have been with for along time besides cichlids and tutles, catfish are my other passion!

I love catfish too - I have Synodontis multipunctatus, Synodontis petricola, Parotocinclus jumbo, Parotocinclus spilosoma, Otocinclus vittatus, Otocinclus sp., Megalechis thoracata, Farlowella vittata, Corydoras trilineatus, Scleromystax barbatus, bristlenose plecos.

What other catfish do you have? The eupterus is gorgeous by the way.

I have to much.........lol :rolleyes:

I have two red tail catfish and another eupterus some common pleco's a colony of otto cats which I just got from a freind :thumbs: ,and one big black pleco (don't know if that's the correct name but that's what they called it at the fish store :well: )