Wall aquarium?

Does anyone have a wall aquarium,they look like plasma t.v.'s. They come with filters,heaters etc........

They are so cool. A local fish store is selling them the 33g are $399.99 online then you have to pay for shipping. My local store is selling a saltwater one for $399.99 but you get a few salt water fish and some sand plus somem water treatments I was thinking of getting one. I just wanted to know does anyone here have one and if so please comment or tell me if you think they are worth the $$$ and if they seem practical? :shock:

I agree with degrassi, get a nice big setup. A tank this size is pretty cruel to add any fish IMO. With the sort of width I can imagine, it doesn't even seem fit to house dwarf rasboras. Plus you might have troubles with Nutrient, and O2 cycling as well as water flow.

Thats my thought.

Well it's a 33g that's not too bad But I agree you could only keep small tropical fish or a betta in them. I'am going to sell a few of my tanks because I finally found a place d/t vancouver and I'am moving from a 1800sqft townhouse into a 800sqft condo. I was thinking that I might buy two one salt and one planted aquarium. They are really nice at my local fish shop. They seem to be very popular d/t because they don't take up alot of space and they are easy to move up 11 floors there is even a huge galllery d/t that only carries these wall tanks,but they don't come with the fish,sand water treatments co2 etc...............

I don't know I'am moving at the end of summer so I will see then. I just wanted to make a decision now so I know what tanks to sell if I do end up buying two.

what LFS would put marine fish in a setup like that?!

A place a not to far from me called FISHWORLD. There are only two fish in it as of right now. I have been going there for 2 months and it's been setup since then. Both the fish seem healthy and active so I think these wall aquariums could be fine for a saltwater setup.