Would like to all to meet my Filly Megan

BlackMumba

Oh dear, I hope the dirt was at least tasty and the fence wasn't barbed wire.

My most memorable dirt-eating experience:

I was riding in my first and only show, in a jumping class for total beginners, on one of the horses I often rode for lessons. Prince Did Not Like brush jumps, which I only found out at the show, since we had never tackled one in lessons. Prince was not happy with me at all as far as I can tell, presumably because I made him go over the brush jumps and not around. Once we finished the course, I relaxed but Prince didn't. The small crowd applauded, and he went several feet up and several feet sideways all at once. I went flying into the arena wall and slid down it. He was a fairly small horse, so there wasn't too far to fall, and I wasn't hurt. As I was sitting there in the dirt, I heard someone laughing. It was my mom. She apologised later, but I guess in retrospect it was pretty funny.

Yeah, I finally joined the EAT DIRT CLUB, the dirt wasn't very tasty to say the least but it wasn't too bad... and the fence wasn't barbed wire THANK GOD..

But old wood! I am still hurting and banged up pretty good but all in all it could have been far worse!

That is a very beautiful horse. I think anyone who can own a horse is very lucky, considering how expensive it can be to raise one. I have loved horses my whole life and took tons of riding lessons when I was young. Unfortunately I have not had the chance to ride in about 2 years :( One day, just one day I swear I will buy a ranch and have horses, that is my main goal in life :) Sorry to hear about your fall, hope the dirt didn't taste like horse. I guess there could be worse things that could happen. Good luck with her :)