90 Gallon Stocking

Slough Shark

IMO the best fish to put in there would be the Trimac like you stated on msn hands down.

Going to be one of the prettier of the bunch, but also has an attitude and is very interactive just like its cousin the Midas would be.

ALSO IMO Uropthalamus dont make very nice solo specimens, they look and act better around other cichlids.

All would be fine.

Though a 6' tank would be alot better for them.

Do you have a line on where to get the Haitiensis, Bifa, or the Trimac?

I concur actually.

BUT a 90 would be efficient.

And Jay, Im doing an order with Bifa's and Haits on thursday.

PM if youre interesting at getting in on this one.

I think I'll narrow that down to the Trimac or Hait. Which has more personality?

I don't have any source for these fish Jay, haven't even started looking. Mostly because I'm not even sure if I'm getting the tank. I'm still just doing research and hoping that sometime I can get one of these fish.

Thanks for the help both of you,

Taylor

IMO the jacks are the nicest. They are great fish to keep and have wonderful personalities. I have a pair of them and I have to say they are probably one of the favorites out of all 60+ species of fish that I keep. I have found mine are not super aggressive. The others are nice too, but it is completely up to you in the end.