Vampire

frontosas

Nice pleco. But does the name mean that it will suck on fish or just that it looks like a vampire?

Thank you!! Im really not sure how it got it's name... I got him because he is Black with White spots like my Polleni I have in that tank... He sure is a cute little bugger!!

They're also called buck tooth plecos, look them up on planet catfish. Did you pick yours up from golds? I've had mine about 4 months from them and it's great. Be sure to feed a varied diet, algae/spirulina wafers and sinking carnivore pellets are the staple of my diet, but it'll usually chomp down on some bloodworms or other frozen food that the bichirs are getting

They're also called buck tooth plecos, look them up on planet catfish. Did you pick yours up from golds? I've had mine about 4 months from them and it's great. Be sure to feed a varied diet, algae/spirulina wafers and sinking carnivore pellets are the staple of my diet, but it'll usually chomp down on some bloodworms or other frozen food that the bichirs are getting

Thank you.Yes he is a Gold's Pleco... For his size he sure likes to eat!! He gets the algae/spirulina wafers and sinking carnivore pellets and Krill every now and again...