I need an answer ASAP!

french fries

A long time ago I had these two parrot fish in my 90g they were the best buds. Then one day things changed and one of them started attacking the other one so after much thought I put the one that was attacking into my 135g.

A few months later a bought another oscar he was two inches at the time so I put him into a 20g. Then I moved him into the 90g because it semmed empty with just a parrot fish and a pleco. When I put him in there was a little trouble but that soon past until a week ago. The parrot fish and the oscar in the 90g are fighting!!!

Now that you heard my problem I was thinking of putting the oscar into the 135g and moving back the old parrot fish into the 90g again. It has two be him again because he is the smallest in the 135g and the exact same size as the one in the 90g. It has been 6 or 7 months now since the tow parrot fish were separated. If I put them back together do you think they will start fighting again??????

Also I have another question do you think this new oscar will be okay in the 135g?

He or she is 7inches and the 135g already has one 10inch oscar an 11inch parrot fish a lima shovel nose catfish,two jack dempseys a silver dollar and a lepord pleco. Will he be okay in this tank too?

I need these questions answered asap!

tks...........

if you add another oscar your tank will be over stalked, i would say 55 gallons for each oscar. and 40 gallons for other larger cichlids( parrots jack dempseys). your oscar is at the time were he is hitting sexual maturity so he will be extra agressive for a little bit of time. as for the parrot and the oscar in the 90 gallon it should work but if they are fighting try a transparent divider and put it in the tank for a month. they should settle of there difrences after a month or at least be less fighting, if after they are still fighting after a month you can repeat the divider prosess. if after that they are still fighting you will have to find a place for one of the fish.

if you add another oscar your tank will be over stalked, i would say 55 gallons for each oscar. and 40 gallons for other larger cichlids( parrots jack dempseys). your oscar is at the time were he is hitting sexual maturity so he will be extra agressive for a little bit of time. as for the parrot and the oscar in the 90 gallon it should work but if they are fighting try a transparent divider and put it in the tank for a month. they should settle of there difrences after a month or at least be less fighting, if after they are still fighting after a month you can repeat the divider prosess. if after that they are still fighting you will have to find a place for one of the fish.

Thanks for the quick advice.