Are my critters getting enough to eat???

Calab

I've been watching my fish lately and I'm starting to wonder if all of my critters are getting enough to eat.

When I put flakes/pellets/bloodworms/pea in the tank most of the fish go nuts trying to get their share. I'm sure that those fish get enough to eat. Nobody seems to like the lettuce though.

Unfortunately I never see some of these guys, like my schwartz cory, algae eater and snails, actually eat anything. I don't see algae in my tank, so I'm not sure what they'd be eating. The cory is usually zipping up and down the glass, and sometime sifting through the sand, but he just passes over any pellets, etc. that are there. The algae eater is usually sucking on the tank glass, or driftwood, or other stuff, but there isn't anything that I could see that he'd be eating. As for the snails, I just never see them anymore.

I guess that there isn't much I can do... I am going to try some zuccini tomorrow. Other than that I guess it's just wait and see.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what to do here?

Tank details:

- 10 Gallon -----

2 Albino cories

5 Neon tetras

1 Male betta

4 Male turquois guppies

6 Malaysian trumpet snails

Cabomba

Mixed fake plants

2 ceramic barrel decorations

2 1" airstones

50 watt heater

Whisper 15 HOB filter + undergravel filter

- 33 Gallon -----

1 Schwartzs cory

1 Golden chinese algea eater

2 Blue danios

1 Male silver molly

1 Female black molly

1 Female blonde guppy

2 Female tuxedo(?) guppies

4 Male blonde guppies

2 Male tuxedo guppies

1 Male red albino sword

2 Female red albino sword

1 Red glass rosy barb

12 Malaysian trumpet snails

Cabomba

Java moss

2 Driftwood

Mixed fake plants

Various rocks

5" airstone

150 watt heater

Aquaclear 70 HOB filter

When lights go out at night, throw in a couple algae wafers. The pleco and corries forage in the dark and will eat then. Unless any of the other fish have a great sense of smell, they aren't likely to fight for their share. The zuke on a stick (or fork) will get eaten after dark too.