LFS' INLETHBRIDGE AND CALGARY

Boom

Hey all. Next weekend I will be going down to Calgary Zoo with my family and some friends. My friend and I would like to check out a fish store in Calgary that carries a good selection of African Cichlids. Which store would be best for me to go to? Preferably not on the complete other side of the city as the zoo is.

The week after I'll be visiting my grandparents in Lethbridge. Which store should I visit there that carry's A.C's? Thanks.

I won't have time for multiple stores in either city.

Hey all. Next weekend I will be going down to Calgary Zoo with my family and some friends. My friend and I would like to check out a fish store in Calgary that carries a good selection of African Cichlids. Which store would be best for me to go to? Preferably not on the complete other side of the city as the zoo is.

The week after I'll be visiting my grandparents in Lethbridge. Which store should I visit there that carry's A.C's? Thanks.

I won't have time for multiple stores in either city.

go to golds on 17thave.

http://www.cichlids.ca/

The only store in Lethbridge I go to is Tropical Fish Imports. I haven't been there in a long time, but I like going to see his tanks. It is a very small store, but his fish are very healthy looking and well cared for. Most of the display tanks are well planted and look good. He has some A. cichlids, but not a lot. It is out of the way in the Industrial area on the North side. Address is 3805 9 ave N. Phone number is 380-4506. I would call before You go because I think the hours are wierd. Hopefully someone from Lethbridge has more info.

My favorite LFS in Calgary are Elite, Pisces, Riverfront, and Franco's. Pisces and Riverfront have the best selection, Elite has THE best advice/service. Riverfront is close to the zoo (just go west on Memorial then there's some funky downtown stuff, check out the Riverfront website for a map), and it's HUGE.

My mom always told me "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" ...so I wont say anything about golds. Just my opinion. :shifty:

if it's cichlids your after GOLDS is the only place to go , the staff really know there stuff

ask for dennis :thumbs:

Franco's is ok but pretty much everything you want or would like to buy -it's not for sell- just for display only :mad:

Edited by bowtrout