CROSSING THE LINE

hybrid

So what's the point. Living things eat other living things. I fail to see the problem.

A couple months back I came across a coyote kill on my land. Looked like the deer was tortured pretty badly. I have no idea of the circumstances. I assume the deer had been injured somehow, the coyotes finished it off and cleaned up the carcass. Not really shocking, coyotes eat deer, simple. Like I said nature is a cruel mistress.

Between Hybrid finding this stuff, and us replying this thread should get interesting.

Ugh, under most circumstances i would believe the aro would eat birds in the wild, but i would assume the birds are injured or ill, and i'm assuming they would be much smaller. However they still have the chance to escape.

i find it irrelevent what the arro eats in the wild, this vid was made for one sick individule's personal enjoyment, and THATS why it's so wrong. everyone feel free to pm the video poster your thoughts like i did, and remember, in a pm, you can say ANYTHING you want! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

I am absolutely disgusted by these videos. The poor little duckling, I turned it off as soon as I saw the aro grab the thing in it's mouth. I could not possibly have watched it through or I would have been sick. There is absolutely no excuse in my mind that he should be feeding his fish creatures like that. If you wanna feed your fish foods like that, buy a frozen one in the grocery store. I don't care if it happens in the wild, that is in the wild and not in captivity. We as owners choose what we can feed our animals, and most of the time that allows us to not have to feed them things like that with many more options. It just sickens me that people would video tape those so other people with sick and twisted minds can watch it and get off on it. If you wanna do something like that, do it in the private of your own home, not for others to be able to watch. If you are going to feed your fish live animals, feed it feeder fish......NOT as cruel IMHO, besides that a fish will suffer a lot less and for not as long...........I did see the vid on the frog and pirhanas, absolutely cruel too. Poor thing was swimming around half eaten :cuss: :mad:

I can't get into Utube from here and right now I'm glad I can't. I feel sick to my stomach just reading the comments posted about this. I agree that in nature these things happen, but when it's done for some twisted losers enjoyment it is plain wrong.

This is another one of those people who wants attention, no matter the kind. He knew he would get people p*ssed at him for doing what he did, so he posted it on YouTube, like eveyone else who wants attention. I agree that this is sick and wrong, and this person is sick and wrong, why they allow this video to stay on YouTube, I don't know.

But don't be so sure that this doesn't happen in nature. Maybe not with asian aros, but the SAs are big and bad. I'd say they are a South American equivalent of the Northern Pike. Take a trip up to any boreal lake in the Canadian Shield that contains pike, you will see no waterfowl on the lakeshore.