Excellent RO System

BowMaster

I just wanted to post a link here for an excellent online retailer selling RO water filteration systems.

I have owned one of his 5-Stage systems for my Aquarium and Drinking water for two years now and it still works awesome.

I just wanted to give everyone the thumbs up on this seller for anyone is thinking about buying a RO system but doesn't want to pay insane retail prices.

If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.

Lyle

http://jimstrains.com/?mainURL=/store/cate...d_Supplies.html

I just purchased myself an RO system from e-bay, it is a six stage, once I paid the conversion to CDN and the shipping it was 229.00 so still an awesome deal. I was almost hoping he was from Canada I could saved on the conversion and the shipping, well some of the shipping...

Mine is supposed to be here I think on Friday... they shipped it Friday I think is when it was shipped unless I am thinking of the holey rock... dang I don't remember now...

i think I obtained my system from Filter Direct...

This is their store,

http://stores.ebay.ca/Filter-Direct-store

The system was 152.00 with conversion it was closer to 165.00 plus 55 (US) in freight total conversion price was 229.00ish.

Here is the description of what I am getting:

Model: RO 6100+DI

Dual outputs, 6-stage 110 gal/day Reverse Osmosis Water System+DI filter (for drinking and aquarium use, include pressure tank and faucet)+ Bonus Pressure Gauge

Lana

I got my RO unit from a company called Aqua-safe off ebay, with shipping and all it was about $150. It is a 5 stage RO/DI unit which came with a 3 gallon holding tank (can use something larger for holding tank if you prefer). They are Canadian and are in the east, I can't remember where. Remember if you order from the states, you will have to pay duty and whatever other taxes on top of shipping, so buying from Canadian retailers can be cheaper sometimes.

When I purchased the RO/DI unit, Duty/Brokerage and GST was included in the shipping price. So what I paid should be all I have to pay.

I deal a lot with items from the US, they even charge GST/Duty etc on Horse semen, so it is no surprise that I will be paying out the nose to our beloved government.

Lana

When I purchased the RO/DI unit, Duty/Brokerage and GST was included in the shipping price. So what I paid should be all I have to pay.

I deal a lot with items from the US, they even charge GST/Duty etc on Horse semen, so it is no surprise that I will be paying out the nose to our beloved government.

Lana

I can't remember because it's been so long, but these Soumiknight systems should be exempt from Duty because they are built in North America (NAFTA).

There are plenty of competitive priced systems out there no doubt. But I trust this seller and I thought everyone should know they come highly recommended.

Lyle