killer fish?

Ross

so in the last month ive been slowly losing fish in my 80 gallon tank....

now i have 8 angel fish in it, like 15 cories, and then one goldfish, and one 7 inch pleco

i lost a wood shrimp, a flying fox, and 2 other plecos...and possibly some cories(not sure as theres alot)

these were all slow moving fish and tended to rest around on the bottom and be sluggish at night.

who would be the culprit? is it most likely the pleco like im assuming?

so in the last month ive been slowly losing fish in my 80 gallon tank....

now i have 8 angel fish in it, like 15 cories, and then one goldfish, and one 7 inch pleco

i lost a wood shrimp, a flying fox, and 2 other plecos...and possibly some cories(not sure as theres alot)

these were all slow moving fish and tended to rest around on the bottom and be sluggish at night.

who would be the culprit? is it most likely the pleco like im assuming?

Must ask; are you sure of your water parameters? Did you measure? This may be a slow deterioration of your water quality. Has your filter been cleaned just before you started to lose fish? You are surely close to maxed out in that tank and may need 50 % water changes per week or more. Perhaps there has been a large build up of dissolved solids over a long period of time.

Ammonia builds up near the bottom first so that is perhaps why you lost the plecos.

J