How do I get them out?

bozco

I don't even remember how many I have in there exactly...I think six.

Anyway, I need to tear down my 10 gal, probably sell it, and I just realized that I can't get at my kuhli loaches :eh:

Any ideas about getting them out of that gravel without hurting them? I haven't seen them since I bought them, save for the occassional head coming out during feeding time.

Small ornament...stryofoam cup it is!

Thanks, I'll give it a try and see if I can't catch them. Was disturbing them earlier today and the fattest Kuhli I have ever seen came out. No wonder that tank is so clean, that one must eat everything.

Ok they're out. I caught three of four that way, thought that was all I had, but found one more while scooping out the gravel. That was one lucky fish.

Now, another question. Why are my striped loaches so much fatter than my 'gold' loaches?

I was under the impression that there was only one species of kuhli loach. Enlighten me? :)

Rodsboys: I am still trying to keep at least one tank up and running, and the loaches would definately be staying in that case. Afraid I for certain won't be selling them next week if I do at all. Thanks for the offer though, if it comes down to it I will contact you first. :)