Question about a store

There is a store in Calgary that I recently found and I was wondering if I should stay clear of it or if they sell decently healthy fish? I dont know if I am aloud to just out right ask with the name of the store becuase I cannot find a sponsor list, or if it is against the rules?

You can state the store's name and ask for pms on opinions. If it turns into a vendor review then the thread will get closed to any public replies. And any public reviews will be editted out with a warning.

I'd stay away from providing a forum for comments made without evidence...as mentioned that could bring legal problems or at leaast sponsorship issues.

Do what I do, pm the more knowledgable members and seek their private opinions or start a threat about the specific livestock or equipment thread you are interested in ...ask for pm's (perhaps that type of singular posting without ability for public comment could exist)