Coralife lighting unit replacement parts

firestorm

I bought a coralife lighting unit at the auction in october, problem is the bulbs were so rusted into the plugs they plug into that there is no way of getting the bulbs out without either breaking them or cutting the wires of the plugs they go into. So my dilemma is I need to get 2 new plugs for my fixture, but I don't know who would carry them. Does anyone know of a place I could get them from in Calgary or would I have to contact the actual company to get them? I really need them as soon as I can since I can't use it until I get the parts.

Did you try spraying it with some type of rust remover to see if you could get the bulbs out? If you did manage to remove them you might be able to clean up the socket enough to make it usable.

No I didn't try that, but we did break a bulb that was burnt out trying to get it out. But that just made me able to see what the problem was and why I couldn't pull the bulbs out with ease. I would rather pay a few bucks to get new socket connectors than to try and remove the rust.

Thanks wallace, I will bring one of the connectors with me and try that store out.