spring CAS auction

ABwildrose

Arrrgh... can't remember. I can find out tomorrow night when the CAS board meets.

There's always the mini auctions at every meeting too!

Were you at the meeting in January? It was my first time attending the meeting, just wanted to know if I saw you there or not.

I brought the angelfish, betta, java fern and cherry shrimp. I'm at most of the meetings and am the "bratty" one!! Tall(okay 5'6"), thin(sort of), gorgeous(okay now, I'm really stretching it) with dark impossibly curly bobbed hair, that would be me. Hope to see you at the next one and come say "Hi".

I was the one who bought your angels :D and they are doing great. They were a little timid at first, but what fish isn't. But they are liking their new home.

I was the younger girl sitting up front with the guy who bought at least 1/2 the plants on auction lol. So I guess sort of in a way I did meet you guys ;) I will be going to the next meeting, and hopefully signing up for membership, and I would love to look through those books you have. :P

Werner's right, ALL the hot babes go to the CAS meetings ;)

Edited by firestorm

I'm a betta babe myself. Hopefully tonight we can get a date figured out for the auction. They're always so much fun and I end up with too much stuff. Werner and/or I will let you know tomorrow if there's a date set yet.