I'm ba-a-a-a-ck.....

chloeclose

... and I have nothing! :lol:

Due to accommodation restrictions I had to totally get out of the hobby (yes, it totally sucked)... 'cept for a couple bettas.

I finally have a place where I can at least have *a* tank. Whooohooooo! :thumbs:

Looking to get a 20g long, not sure what to keep yet, probably a mixed community, heavily planted... must have plants... lotsa plants! :drool:

It's great to see some of the same people that were here from waaay back when. :beer:

Welcome back.

Thank you thank you!! :beer: Uh... J-rock is that you????

Edited by chloeclose

Welcome back... very addictive hobby...

Thank you!

Yes, yes it is... I'm feeling the shaking coming on again! :lol: It's been tooooo long dammit!

... and I have nothing! :lol:

Due to accommodation restrictions I had to totally get out of the hobby (yes, it totally sucked)... 'cept for a couple bettas.

I finally have a place where I can at least have *a* tank. Whooohooooo! :thumbs:

Looking to get a 20g long, not sure what to keep yet, probably a mixed community, heavily planted... must have plants... lotsa plants! :drool:

It's great to see some of the same people that were here from waaay back when. :beer:

Welcome back.

I have a 20 gal waterhome tank that I'm not using. It only has a single 16 inch T-8 flourecent light, and I don't know if you could rig something else up as the canopy doubles as the top trim. Comes complete with A/C 50, heater and pea size natural gravel.

Also have a 20 gal hagen tank and I think a glass lid, heater and A/C 50. PM me if you're interested.

:welcome: back. What were the types of fish you were keeping and what are you planning on keeping now?

Thank you! The fish I *was* keeping are in my signature. I had to sell off most everything and gave the 50g to my B-I-L.

I'm down to 2 lonely bettas. :cry: But not for lo-o-o-ng!!