Old friends

I love it when you give some fish away and then have an opportunity to see them all grown up! We were at a friend's house and I had just picked up the new flash for the camera so naturally I had to take dozens of pictures of the inhabitants of the tank. The three larger ones are formerly from our tanks and the turquoise is a more recent addition:

IMG_8202.jpg

IMG_8209.jpg

IMG_8293.jpg

My wife captured this shot, which is easily my favourite of the bunch:

IMG_8300.jpg

Thanks, everyone. Dustin, crappy photographer?!? I love the shots of your arrowana! Other than the suggestions you made, I would recommend getting the best fixed focal lens that you afford and an external flash. And seriously take as many pictures as you can because you throw so many out in the editing process. For this batch I took something like 100-125 pictures.

Thanks, everyone. Dustin, crappy photographer?!? I love the shots of your arrowana! Other than the suggestions you made, I would recommend getting the best fixed focal lens that you afford and an external flash. And seriously take as many pictures as you can because you throw so many out in the editing process. For this batch I took something like 100-125 pictures.

Thanks.

My pictures never do justice to my fish :)