Fluval 405

Fergy

$200 for one of those is a decent price, but I would never buy another fluval unless it's the FX5. Their other canister filters just don't hold up to quality as others do, I would personally recommend the Rena XP's over fluvals any day. Fluvals go on sale all the time down here, probably because of how crappy they are lol, but they do the trick.

$200 for one of those is a decent price, but I would never buy another fluval unless it's the FX5. Their other canister filters just don't hold up to quality as others do, I would personally recommend the Rena XP's over fluvals any day. Fluvals go on sale all the time down here, probably because of how crappy they are lol, but they do the trick.

I see. Thanks for the tip. I don't really need a filter that big at all right now, and had been planning on buying used if I ever did. Just thought I should make sure I wasn't passing up a really good deal, but I'd rather pay a little more and get more out of it I think.

Thanks.