Stingray info

Anyone know a good place to get some really good freshwater stingray info? I want to get into stingrays, but am not satisfied that I have all the proper information yet. I want to do it RIGHT!!!! :-) I ordered a book about them, but I know stuff is sometimes different once you actually have them.

Aqualog has 2 books "Freshwater rays" and "Freshwater stingrays from south america". The second book is the better of the two for you. Also if you find them pricey there is a book from Barrons called "Freshwater Stingrays" all are the same auther.

Monsterfishkeeprs probably is the best forum on the net for freshwater rays, but if you post here there is alot of the same members here with alot of experence and can help you out better since it's all local.

skynoch and Rudy would probably be your best place to ask questions they keep and breed rays them selves (lucky buggers) Experience with location and native waters here make them you best bet.