Tank weight???

Hello guy's!I need your expertise on something.I live on the top floor of a three story apt.Now the question is,can i set a 120gal tank up without a problem of my tank falling through the floor?!?I've always lived in a house and never thought about this problem before.I was thinking of setting the tank up on the outside wall,figuring that this would be the strongest spot to set it up.What do you guys think?Walter

If you have a concrete floor you wouldn't have to worry about these issues, so I am only assuming you have a wood floor. My best suggestion is to use a stand that runs all along the ground at the base, not one that only has 4 legs, and put it against a load bearing wall. If the tank is a 6'er, it should at least run across 4-5 joists, of course you also want to place the tank perpendicular to the joists. I know this because I also live in a main floor sweet in a bilevel house, and I was putting 2 90's side by side and needed to know if it was safe. I think you should be fine :D