Lucky little frog

A couple of days ago, I bought a plant from Gold's. I ended up leaving it in the bag overnight because I wasn't sure yet where to put it. Yesterday I made some room for it, took the plant out, then dumped the remaining water down the bathroom sink. About 20 minutes later I heard my daughter say, mommy why is there a frog in the sink? I didn't believe her at first but when I went and looked, sure enough there was a little dwarf aquatic frog sitting in my sink looking a little dried out. When I touched him he moved so I knew he was still alive, so I picked him up and tossed him into my 33 planted tank. He perked up within a few minutes swimming all around the tank. I think I will name him lucky, because he almost got flushed down the sink :)

This is a reminder, when buying plants, make sure you look in the bag before pouring the water out or throwing it away lol.

hahahaha...that frog is indeed very lucky!

or you could try something more original like Felix which is latin for Luck (I believe)

Afteral Felix the Frog sounds like he's a famous adventurous frog!! :thumbs:

Edited by Felix

I will have to look that up Felix :) sounds like a pretty good name for him though.

Just to claify, Felix can mean happiness or Lucky in Latin, I think both work in this case as he is obviously happy to have been rescued on his great adventure.

Felix can be used as a name for both sexes but I think Felicia which is the female form is much nicer if she turn out to be a girl frog.

Felix -ham-