Rope Fish Help

Did Not Know Where Else Ta Ask So Im Posting Here

I Have Had A Rope Fish Pawned Off On Me First I Thought It was Going Ta Be A Bad Thing As My Green Terror Is A Bast@rd But It Seems He Is Not Bothered By The RopeFish Nor Is My Clown Knife And It Seems The New Rope Fish Is Welcome In The Corner That My 2 Convicts Have Claimed And No Other Fish Is Granted Access To ... So He Is A Keeper ! But He Is Not Eating ! So Maybe Someone On Here Keeps Rope Fish And Can Give Me Ideas .....

Iv Tryed

Krill

Bloodworms

Sinking Pellets

Small Feeders " Baby Convicts " Lol

Iv Been Told There Better In Pairs ...

Guest Master of Puppets

Some advice DO NOT BUY ROPEFISH FROM BIG AL'S mine all went up and died one day all 4 of them at the same time and all other fish were perfectly healthy.

Some advice DO NOT BUY ROPEFISH FROM BIG AL'S mine all went up and died one day all 4 of them at the same time and all other fish were perfectly healthy.

Lol Advice Taken ...... Od You Say That I Was Just In There Yesterday And The Girl Working said That She Was Pulling Out Dead Ones Every Day So Needless Ta Say I Never Picked Any Up .... Anyone On Here Selling Any ?

Guest Master of Puppets

Try aquarium illusionists (i think thats what its called) they usually have small ones and would you believe it none of the tanks are covered there?

Aquarium Illusions I Think Ya Are Talking About On The West End ......Well I Will Go Check It Out ... Thank Bud ... So Far The Shrimp Is A No Go .... Lol Not Even My Clown Knife Will Touch It .... Iv Been Getting My Share Of Picky Picky Fish .... Red_O Jd Gave Me A Hella Hard Time ..... Now This Rope Is Going Ta Stress Me Out ...Lmao