A visit to Richard's house - May 28 2009

Charles

Here is a few photos of his collection. Although I should take more photos of his other fish, but I was really in a hurry so I can only snap a few shots. He is also known to build some of the most amazing stands. His idea of how to build a sump was excellent and I can't wait to start mine using his idea... I will hopefully have time to follow up with photos of some of his designs for his stands and sumps.

Perrunichthys perruno catfish. This catfish broke one of my filter before it went to Richard's place. Photo doesn't show the pattern well.

IMG_6004.gif

Thai silk flowerhorn. Amazing color. It is nice to see how they are doing.

IMG_6014.gif

African arawanna. Can't take a clear photo of it swimming. So this laying down photo will do. It is very active.

IMG_6022.gif

Flagtail. He has 3 and they are also schooling with a group of his red hook silver dollars.

IMG_6025.gif

Lastly, Aussie lungfish from Theo.

IMG_6011.gif

There are a lot other fish I would like to photo. For example, his tiger knife fish, jaguar catfish, niger cat, giraffe cat, lots of bichirs, and the rest of his plecos.

Enjoy...

a third, it is more like 1/5. He has so many fish and tanks. Just about every room in his huge house, he has at least a 180 in there. And he already have 2 6 footer + a tub in his garage and he is building more.

His fish is very lucky. For example, an aba aba 22" long knife fish gets a 6 foot tank all by itself. Catfish will get their own tank...

Going to his house is like walking into an exotic fish store.

Very cool! The cat almost looks like a Learius Pictus though not Perruno?

Here is a few photos of his collection. Although I should take more photos of his other fish, but I was really in a hurry so I can only snap a few shots. He is also known to build some of the most amazing stands. His idea of how to build a sump was excellent and I can't wait to start mine using his idea... I will hopefully have time to follow up with photos of some of his designs for his stands and sumps.

Perrunichthys perruno catfish. This catfish broke one of my filter before it went to Richard's place. Photo doesn't show the pattern well.

IMG_6004.gif

Thai silk flowerhorn. Amazing color. It is nice to see how they are doing.

IMG_6014.gif

African arawanna. Can't take a clear photo of it swimming. So this laying down photo will do. It is very active.

IMG_6022.gif

Flagtail. He has 3 and they are also schooling with a group of his red hook silver dollars.

IMG_6025.gif

Lastly, Aussie lungfish from Theo.

IMG_6011.gif

There are a lot other fish I would like to photo. For example, his tiger knife fish, jaguar catfish, niger cat, giraffe cat, lots of bichirs, and the rest of his plecos.

Enjoy...