Hello

lt1fj40

I just wanted to say hi and warn everyone I am going to be asking alot of questions...lol j/k. I was in the hobby as a kid but it went away with moving and school and what not.

Then my 2 year old wanted a fish and wouldn't you believe what started with a betta named leeright quickly grew into a fw tank with guppies and cory cats and frogs and tetras..lol! I have the bug again! I am glad to see so many people in this hobby so close to home!

:welcome: to AA :D

You need be warned too , MTS is very contagious here lol . You'll learn tons here I know I did . Things are very different than they were 20 years ago . Go a head and use the search function too as there have been gazillions of topics covered.

:welcome: to AA :D

You need be warned too , MTS is very contagious here lol . You'll learn tons here I know I did . Things are very different than they were 20 years ago . Go a head and use the search function too as there have been gazillions of topics covered.

OK I am going to show my newbieness...lol :D what is MTS?