Hi from Edmonton

riflemn

Just wanted to say hi to all the members. I am just setting up a Cichlid tank to keep me entertained in my retirement, so will be probably asking a few questions and advice. I have read much of the forums as a guest and find I have learned much but look forward to sharing my adventures or misadventures setting up this tank.

Hi there! Welcome! I'm just starting up a cichlid tank as well... I will be adding my new babies next weekend, after I pick them up from another forum member here...

Thanks for the welcome. Thats great maybe we can match notes:-)

Edited by riflemn

:welcome: both of you to AA. I currently have a 75 gallon Lake Malawi tank, and am awaiting impatiently for my husband to bring me about 20 fish from Harold(Fairdeal) today. I will be(hopefully) moving them within the next 3 weeks after some quarantine to the 225 gallon(if I can get it to stop leaking :banned: ) Any questions please feel free to ask, I have learned alot from my short time on the forum.

:welcome: both of you to AA. I currently have a 75 gallon Lake Malawi tank, and am awaiting impatiently for my husband to bring me about 20 fish from Harold(Fairdeal) today. I will be(hopefully) moving them within the next 3 weeks after some quarantine to the 225 gallon(if I can get it to stop leaking :banned: ) Any questions please feel free to ask, I have learned alot from my short time on the forum.

Thanks for the welcome. I am also going with Lake Malawi Cichlids. Not sure which ones yet. Thanks for your offer of help.

welcome to the forum!! when is the retirement? keeping fish will keep you busy, so you picked the perfect timing to enter the aquatic world lol.

I actually retired about 11 years ago so have picked up serveral vices to keep me busy. Trouble is they all cost money

Edited by riflemn