Serious trouble installing new lights, please advise

Ted

Hello All

We just picked up a Hagan Glo T5 HO fixture and are having serious problems getting the bulbs to turn into locked position. We can get one end at a time to turn, so that part of the fixture is working but when the bulb is in place at both ends, they won't budge. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks

Ted and Theresa

Hello All

We just picked up a Hagan Glo T5 HO fixture and are having serious problems getting the bulbs to turn into locked position. We can get one end at a time to turn, so that part of the fixture is working but when the bulb is in place at both ends, they won't budge. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks

Ted and Theresa

Hi boomer here, I have 2 of these very same fixtures 36" and 48" . The bulbs are very tight { end to end } but with a little bit of help

from my wife , I pryed just slightly outward <- -> on the ends of the fixture while my wife gently turned the bulbs and in they went.

make sure to turn them by holding the bulbs close to the ends so as not to break them . Good luck .

Hello All

Thanks

Ted and Theresa

I had one similar from a different manufacturer. Eventually I turned the bulb and not the tombstone and I bent the prongs on the bulb and chewed up the tombstone. Might want to get an exchange before you have the same problem.