anybody want plants from Bearberry??

hey all,

Am going up to the Bearberry pond plant store tomorrow. If you would like something, please pm me and I'll pick it up. Will check in the morning and can ship too. It's going to be a tour of it and it should be a lot of fun!!

Where exactly is the Bearberry store?

I got the directions from their website. Just googled bearberry and pond, I think. Not too far from Sundre.

lol Bearberry has a barn, a saloon, and two houses. I wonder where they hide the pond store!

I'm camping up there this weekend, I'll have to take another look!

I hit up Bearberry a couple of days ago and picked up a few plants for my header pool. Also came away with some great advice on my pond build. Lots of good stuff at this place and the owners are more than willing to help out.

So where is it, exactly? I kept an eye out for signs coming out of Sundre all the way to Bearberry itself while on my way up for camping and didn't see anything.

Couldn't look for it on the way back since the storm hit us at 2am Sunday night and flooded out the camp, ripped a buddy's tent, nearly drowned my car, etc etc etc. : )

• 11 months later...