my 150 tang and vic mix

tayolormade

Whoa! If you know the OP, this may be an inside joke, but it really sounds mean from the outside. The setup is quite sparse for a typical African tank, but the mix of colours and textures of the fish is really great to watch. A background on the tank would be a pleasant addition, and you may want to consider rearranging the rock to create more hiding places. It looks to me like the fish don't have territories to guard, and that makes for some stressed and potentially unhappy fishies.

Whoa! If you know the OP, this may be an inside joke, but it really sounds mean from the outside. The setup is quite sparse for a typical African tank, but the mix of colours and textures of the fish is really great to watch. A background on the tank would be a pleasant addition, and you may want to consider rearranging the rock to create more hiding places. It looks to me like the fish don't have territories to guard, and that makes for some stressed and potentially unhappy fishies.

It Obviously Is An Inside Joke As Anyone Who Pays Any Attention Too Ryan's Wood Work Would See That The Stand Was Built By Him !

P.s Nice Tank ...

Thanks for the insight. Actually all the bottom of the rocks are cresent shaped and the synos, Lelupi, and calvus all have their clearly appointed homes. There is a good example on the large rock in the vid where the cats live. The only fish that dosent take refuge in the tank is the Frontosa but he seems to like open water. The background is painted black so a background is pretty tough and i personally think they are cheesy.

Edited by tayolormade

Ha ha ha! I figured someone would think I was serious. Phil and I are actually really good friends and we both enjoy the back and forth "insults" we dish out.

No, the tank looks great Phil. Love the rocks. Fish look real happy.

Oh, and if you knew what you were doing and didn't put an XP4 top on an XP3 filter, maybe the stupid thing wouldn't have leaked everywhere! DOLT! Good thing I built that stand to last throuhg all of your buffoonery! :D

Boom :boom: