internet explorer warning when i open this page

i keep getting a internet exporer warning saying "this page is accessing information that is not under its control, this posses a security risk do you want to continue" any ideas of what it is or how to fix it? virus maybe? i click no and it reloads the page and nothing else happens

post-542-1257185874_thumb.jpg

Apparently your IE is a little too fussy when it comes to security. The source of the trouble appears to be with the Google Ads at the bottom of the page, because they are hosted on a different server than the rest of the forum. I found the following How-To that should clear up the problem. Let me know if it doesn't clear it up, and I'll see what else I can do.

Click on Tools in the Internet Explorer tool bar menu and then select Internet Options from the drop down. Click the Security tab and then click the “Custom Level” button. Once this is open scroll down until you see the “Access data sources across domains” setting and set the radial button to Enable. Click the OK button followed by the Apply button to save the settings.

Apparently your IE is a little too fussy when it comes to security. The source of the trouble appears to be with the Google Ads at the bottom of the page, because they are hosted on a different server than the rest of the forum. I found the following How-To that should clear up the problem. Let me know if it doesn't clear it up, and I'll see what else I can do.
Click on Tools in the Internet Explorer tool bar menu and then select Internet Options from the drop down. Click the Security tab and then click the “Custom Level” button. Once this is open scroll down until you see the “Access data sources across domains” setting and set the radial button to Enable. Click the OK button followed by the Apply button to save the settings.

thanks that worked