RTG, Motoro

tonton

• 2 weeks later...
Only 2 comments? These fish are unreal, it's nice to see the male relocated, gives the female time to heal nicely in Dustin's tank.

Thats because I was gone :)

The ray looks really happy in his new tank. He eating lots?

Nice looking rtg. Your motoro looks very nice. Looks like a very small ray for being that mature what size is it?

Don't be fooled by the pictures. When I took him out of the tank to move him to Eds house, I took a tape to him and he was 14'' He is 3 in the spring.

Nice looking rtg. Your motoro looks very nice. Looks like a very small ray for being that mature what size is it?

Don't be fooled by the pictures. When I took him out of the tank to move him to Eds house, I took a tape to him and he was 14'' He is 3 in the spring.

Wow, looking at it in the pics compared to the airstone it looks smaller.

the motoro clears 14". that airstone is huge scott, i think its 5" diameter also. i love these guys, never fight for food. if one gets worms/shrimp in their mouth, they leave the other alone.

Ya I was fooled,lol. Next question is where did you get that airstone?

the airstone came all the way from Philippines. got it sent from a parcelled box of goodies I'm using for my tanks. included heaters, bubblers, air hose, pumps(air/utility), and extra bits and pieces. the box was heavy, but it was only because of a couple 4litre cans of fruit drink I can only find in Philippines.