Hagen Elite Mini filter

uwish

Anyone know where I can pick one up? I have visited my usual sources and no one seems to carry this small filter. Which works very well as a CO2 diffuser.

thanks!

picked one up from Riverfront's new store yesterday. Will mod it to be my CO2 diffuser in my smaller tank.

PS the new Riverfront store looks very nice, large and lots of room. Still lots of work going on inside but it is open for business!

Okay, now I need an Elite mini in Edmonton. I have tried the Pjs at Kingsway and I was told that PJs doesn't carry them anymore. BigAls and Natures don't carry it either. Should i try other PJ locations and Petsmart ? I really need this as my CO2 is bubbling out in big bubbles. I had built a DIY reactor but that is not working very well.

Raj

I bought my last one at the PJ's pets express at Mayfield Common, but that was last year. You could try calling there to make sure all PJ's aren't carrying them before resorting to ordering online. Because if you have to pay 12$ for the Elite + shipping you might as well just buy a 20$ regular powerhead locally instead.

Or aquagiant also sells a cheap little filter/pump that is kind of similar.

Thanks to Val and Jaykit for the replies. I have a glass diffuser right now, but the bubbles are really big. I have a Koralia powerhead pointed towards the diffuser, but still the bubbles race to the surface. I will call up the other PJs and then see what AquaGiant has.