" Oilcloth "... The Secret Fix

LadyBlue

A Hint from the " Old Days " ..... OilCloth was is used to Water Proof almost anything and comes in every color and pattern you could wish. It will protect wood from water damage, as well as make unsightly stands look great .... saves painting those ugly 2 by 4 stands or damaged old stands in 1 quick and easy step. It can be cut to fit the stand top that you can tack down with ant strong tack {wich also come in fancy or not so fancy colors} You can get a piece big enuff to use just like a table cloth hideing the entire stand {I used a white lace pattern} Everything covered is completely Waterproof .... it can also cover a good wood stand to protect it from water damage. It will completely quiet your friends and family from saying " Get that ugly stand out of my damn liveing room " or " You are NOT using My good furniture for a silly fish stand " Oilcloth is Cotton Blended with Vinyl ..... createing a Vinyl Fabric. We used to cover an old sheet of wood and tac it under all the edges and turning into our new Kitchen Table {we were poor} ...it also is great bto put over your good table for protection before you do any messy work {or sloppy kids painting etc} It can be rolled or folded without any damaga and is very strong. This can be found in most discount fabric stores as well as some hardware stores, it is sold by the foot with length being 3 feet, if you dont find the color or pattern you like in one store just try another,It can also be bought cheaper whole-sale ...... the motto is " Protect Us From Ugly Fish Stands In The Family Room "..... I hope this might be usefull ...If you have any questions please ask .....

Edited by LadyBlue