Stingray Help

Minoosh

Hi Everyone,

I have a 75 gallon aquarium. It currently houses a motoro stingray very young and about 4 inches long. I have my 220 gallon starting up for when he gets bigger, but I was wondering what other fish I could mix in there with him? It is a freshwater tank. Any help would be greatly apreciated.

At this size you can put in discus as long as they're not breeding, smaller fronts, smaller aros, armatus/scomb, smaller dats, gars, geos , ect... stay away from almost all cichlids. There is alot more if you have anything in particular you are thinking of just post it up here.

i keep a black arowana, soon a super red arowana, angel fish (altum), inspector plecos, queen arabesque plecos, and discus :) i find the discus keep to themselves and same with the angels, you wont have any problems with an aro in that tank but i suggest getting an asian on as the SA ones grow HUGE... or at least bigger than the asian ones. other things i've seen are dats, clown loaches (pretty cool actually they would school right above the ray as it cruised around). otherwise just make sure its not a very aggressive fish and also make sure its not a very small fish, Mine took out some cardinals (on purpose!) cool to watch :)