Search option?

As I'm new to your forum, I thought I would conduct a search on a particular topic but soon realized that function was disabled. Would it be possible for the Admins to enable that functionality? It really helps us new folks who are looking for something in particular.

Thanks,

J

PS: BTW, I'm enjoying the forum more each day. When are ya'll beginning your own society?

lol... normally you could 'search' for why the search dosn't work... :rolleyes:

The short answer is that because it's hosted on the 'free' server, some of the toys are put away, search being one of them. It's apparently not by choice of the admins, but at the choice of the server-people. I know the search function on my boards is a massive portion of the database... could really add up on an active board.

This board/site will be moved, someday (it's in the works as we type) and then there will be search and I'm sure other fun things, too.

When I came on a few weeks ago, I just took an afternoon to browse the posts and found all kinds of great info, and things I would have never even thought to ask... let alone search for.