New fish Pics

Wingin' It

I'm pretty happy about the fish I got yesterday and thought i'd share some pics.

I got some Sparkling Gourami's that are just tiny right now, but they have a really nice subtle color to them. They're pretty shy, but so cute!

SparklingGourami3.jpg

I got a bunch of Threadfin Rainbows, and they're already displaying to each other. It's rather amusing to watch!

ThreadfinRainbows.jpg

I also got a bunch of Ember tetras...they've only got a touch of color so far, but I have high hopes for them! lol

EmberTetras.jpg

I also got some Badis Badis...not sure yet on what kind exactly, but only time will tell.

BadisBadis4.jpg

Last but not least, my Bumblebee Shrimp! They're actually pretty cool! It's a nice change!

Bumblebeeshrimp.jpg

BumblebeeShrimp3.jpg

Edited by Wingin' It

How big are the sparkling gouramis, in that pic it looks almost full grown (only grow 1 to 1/12 inches) fairly easy to breed as soon as you figure out which ones are male and female, also known as the croaking gourami(croaking as in frog not the other one). All your additions look awsome, may you have lots of luck with the shrimp, I tried bumble bee's once, cherries, amano, and bamboo/wood, but all i've had success with so far is green shrimp.

Thanks! The Gourami's are probably just under 1/2 inch, still pretty small. Actually, before I got them I looked them up and all...and it's funny...on the list there were two seperate entries, one for croaking gourami and then another for sparkling gourami. I of course took the cheaper of the two because I couldn't find any real difference in them. Glad I did...lol