Barracuda at Big Al's

butters

i had one like ten years ago, he never grew alot i think i got him at like 5 inch and he prolly hovered around 7 untill he jumped the tank. i found him on the ground half stuck to carpet, he was alive i stayed up holding him in the water like you would reease a fish you caught. he actually righted himself and i had a hope he would live. he died the next morn, great fish, lightning fast when fed fish.

They're wicked fish but are very skittish and sensative, they grow fairly large but not too fast. I wouldn't recomend them for begginers though. Feeding them is also hard seeing they are picky too. Also don't buy many because Scott is gonna probably buy them and breed them seeing he can breed anything. Just imagine how low his prices will be.

They're wicked fish but are very skittish and sensative, they grow fairly large but not too fast. I wouldn't recomend them for begginers though. Feeding them is also hard seeing they are picky too. Also don't buy many because Scott is gonna probably buy them and breed them seeing he can breed anything. Just imagine how low his prices will be.

lol you are so right about me wanting them. Great fish and once they are bigger they aren't skittish at all. Amazing to watch them feed.

• 2 weeks later...