"blue" arrowana

Bluecan

Just got back from a quick trip to Calgary and wanted to know if anyone knew anything about these Blue Aro's i have seen at Gold's...from what I can gather just browsing quickly they are a variant of black aros, just wondering if they maintain that blue on their finnage into adulthood or not though ? they are really nice!

also anyone looking for discus, you have to go to golds they are unreal!

Big al's calgary also has some nicely balanced big head red dragon flowerhorn, though a bit pricey, and a "not for sale" Fh thats huge and gorgeous , lacks the big head but otherwise an amazing fish , really red, and really mean!

They keep that nice blue for a while well they are young. When they are in adulthood, they will resemble a silver. But more black coloring. What else was down at golds and riverfront? I am planning a trip down there soon. How much was the aro fro what size?

Edited by rED O

those aros were 350 I believe, but all sold. Golds has that big bottom tank with cichlids nothing that stood out in particular though, river front same thing, had a few very low qual FH's and otherwise nothing special, the new store is much more enjoyable though.......aside from the discus and the blue aros at golds which were awesome, and the fh's at Big als nothing i can think of. But im sure u can get a good female jag golds