New tank started

Yeah, i just talked to my LFS and they said if i wanted to keep a purple tang that it would work in my tank. I just added 6 turbo snails, and 6 hermits for my cleaning crew levels are finally 0 :)..

however while adding my new friends i noticed that on the bottom of my tank i have a mysterious object in my tank... it appears to be red and all that comes to my mind is its shaped like a starfish. any idea? i would post a pic of it however my camera doesn't work anymore.. if you might know what it is that would be great.

Just be careful what some LFSs tell you. Some of them just want to make a sale without thinking of the well being of the fish. Do some more research before buying a purple tang. Like I said, a yellow is one of the smaller ones, also a Kole tang would do good in your 90. If it's shaped like a starfish then that would be my guess. There are some bright red or orange ones out there.

• 1 month later...