Hello!

rompergoddess

Hello, to all of you on Alberta Aquatica, I am a new member, and this site was recommended to me by Bryancatfish, as a very excellent source of knowledgable people, who've been there and done that. I currently have three tanks, two ten gallon, and one twenty gallon. I have recently acquired a very fat bronze cory, and a rubber lip pleco. They are together in a ten gallon, with no other fish. My twenty gallon tank has numerous fancy guppies, (and now I get the "Millions Fish" reference! LOL) and three black skirt tetras, and one very crazy yo-yo bochia. I hope to be able to find some nice playmates for my cory, and rubber lip too. Well, anyhow, I look forward to talking to you all, as time permits, and questions arise!

Welcome to AA rompergoddess;

Yes, we are rumored to be a very excellent source of knowledgable people/!!! lol...who've been there and done that... learn by error/ the best educater around.

Actually, most members have a long history in the hobby/ varing types of species/fresh/salt/brackish/extreme hardwater/extreme soft water.

It is new members who offer the growth and insight that keeps the site alive/.

Smokey