210g pics

pagani

Awesome looking tank. How big are those silver dollars?

Not big enough lol only 4" to 5" the aro likes to mess em up a bit ever now and then.

stingrays are lookin great and your green aro is a monster :thumbs:

Thanks hybrid we should talk about fixing his drop eye

Nice tank and stock maby paint the back ground insted of the garbage bag

The tank is 1" from the wall, I'm lucky the garbage bag worked haha. I put it on a couple days ago it looks wicked w/o the flash.

Nice looking setup and stock. How long have you had this stock together? I was thinking maybe some bichers with my smaller rays. The patterning on your rays is coming along nicely, what size are they?

I've had the stock together for a long time, bichirs make excellent tank mates for rays, they eat the same things though. I have to feed double the smelt and prawn, the lapredi and ornate gobble it up fast. The bichirs are 20"+ and the rays are 9"+ now. I have a buddy who comes over every few days and he can't keep his eyes off the rays, I guess keeping africans can do that to someone when they see a real fish lol.

IMG_4064.jpg

"Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

Hahahahahahahaha thats a good one, I think I heard there's an election and he might be out of office soon because some rich prince guy is running against him, I wouldn't be surprised if he "disapeared" though right before a big speach or something.