help with discus

revotoby

ive had fresh and saltwater tanks just today after all livestock and fish were out peroxided my salt tank going to flush it and cycle it for discus now what i need help with is my tank a 45 gallon 25 gallon sump tall display tank phosphate reactor 100 gallon an hour and guiesemann 250 watt mh 10000k and 2 24 watt t5s is this light to intense for them. also since i am sumped how many discus can i have in my tank and flow lift pump is puting 1000 gallon an hour cycle also have 2 vortec mp 10s 150 gallon to 2000 gallon depends on how there programed with this system for salt my water was amazing perfect all the time for over a year grew hard and soft coral with ease since ive never used a sumped tank for fresh water is it going to work the same way also. if you could help me out with this i would be very happy for your info

thanks jay

i cant really help too much because your english/gramar is freaking horrible. You should try to form some sentences every once and a while..

Kyle