Infertile?

Raven

the parents are starting to guard again, and the female has presented herself f a few time so i've been checking like crazy for eggs, haven't seen any yet and she's still got her belly. Once she either loses her belly or i spot a single egg i'm going to put the pleco into a live bearer holding net. Not sure if it will float good or if i'll weight it down and trap him on the bottom, it will be his temporary jail cell :D

just a thought, maybe you should leave the tank alone and let them do their thing for the next few days. If i had this gigantic face trying to look in my house, my girlfriend probably woundn't want to get intimate, she'd be wondering why this gigantic face is looking in my house. Fish need privacy too lol.

thats why i know check 2-3 times a day.... plus i've been sleeping alot thanks to suregery drugs. i want to make sure i dont miss anything and am able to trap the pleco before it eats them!