Just my luck...

Cyreen

So... having been somewhat preoccupied with other endeavors and this being the time of year (warm weather shipping/birthday) my mind turns to overseas fishes - I did a snoop on Aquabid today. Of course there are always beautiful fish and (hence the title) just my luck, the shipping date was yesterday.

Sent an email to Hung Phan (transhipper) and evidently due to an increase in shipping costs, he's doesn't think there will be another shipping date.

There's some options for you. Arovillage in Vancouver brings in Atison bettas and there's another person who brings in Thai bettas on BC Aquaria. Also there's www.bettabreederscanada.com and I have been known to have a betta or two for sale. Hope this helps and pm me if I can help you out further!!

My faves are dragon and giant pks. However, I'm trying some CTs in the spawn tank right now. I think I'm a polygamist as I can"t love just one betta :heart: :heart:

I know! I've bought plants from you before - we both have giant girlies from TNT in Edmonton! :P

So what happens to all the Canadian buyers on Aquabid who aren't going to get their fish? It's not fair to the breeders or the buyers if there's no notification.

Edited by Cyreen